Vacancies open for deserving and worthy candidates for the post of Account Officer - (Equivalent to BPS-17) – Universal Testing Services (Pvt) Ltd. Eligible candidates shall be contacted based on the criteria described. To remain updated with the news and seats for Government jobs in Pakistan, private jobs in Pakistan & Online Jobs, hence all jobs over Pakistan, make an account and turn on the notification. A public sector company based in Islamabad requires the services of qualified. energetic and self-motivated candidates on a regular basis as mentioned below:
i) 2nd Class Masters Degree in Commerce & PIPFA Qualificat Years
ii) Five years experience in a post in BPS-16 or equivalent or above in Audit and Accounts in Government/ Semi-Government Organization or firm of repute in public or private sector.
1. All the recruitment will be observed as per the Establishment Division's Policy on the website and vide Office Memorandum No. F.53/1/2008-SP, dated 22-10-2014 as amended on 21-09-2017 and 27-12-2017 and Mechanism dated 16-01- 2015, 0,03-2015, 11-0,2017, 18-08-2017 and 04-0,2019.
2. Application/ Deposit Form can be download. from UTS Website: www.uts.com.pk.
3. Pay Test Fee Rs 140, online at bank branches of HBL, UBL, and Bank Alfalah as prescribed on the application form. Deposited fee is non-refundable/ non-transferable.
4. Applications will be accepted only on the prescribed application form of M. Universal Testing Services.
5. Application on the prescribed form must reach to UTS Office within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
6. Application received after due date will not be considered.
7. Candidates are required to send their applications on prescribed form along with online deposit slip (in original) to Universal Testing Services (Pvt) Ltd., 278-A, Main Nazim-Ud-Din Road, F-10/1, Islamabad, Pakistan.
8. Employees of Government/ Semi-Government Bodies/ Corporations should forward their applications through proper channel.
9. General age relaxation of 05 years shall be allowed as per government rules.
10. No TA/DA shall be admissible for written test/ interview.
11. All quotas including provincial, regional, women. minority, disable as per government rules are applicable. Candidates will be considered on the basis of their domicile as mentioned against each vacancy. Disable persons and women are encouraged to apply.